My name is Mark. I take pictures.
- → I live in Brooklyn. Near the beach.
- → Sometimes Photographer (and occasional videographer) for Stated Magazine.
- → I take the projects I want because I want to. That is all.
- → More of me: Model Mayhem
PEOPLE HAVE SAID THESE THINGS ABOUT ME
- → "Mark is a joy to work with! Professional, reliable, and serious. Highly recommended!" - ROZI
→ "MARK!!!! I had such a great time shooting with you on my brief NY trip! You are very easy to work with and super nice!! I love our pics and hope to work together again sometime in the future! :)" - Kassandra Marie Brooks
- → "the best photograper and guy ever! thanks again!!!!!" "i should make u a statue!!" - andre toma
- → "Aaaaamazing!!!" "Thank you so much! Love them all!" - Olga Alex Anikina
- → "Omggggggg im definetely so proud for our job! !!!!" - andre toma
- → "the best shoot ever in nyc!!!!!! thanks god that we have someone like u!" - andre toma
- → "Thanks for making me feel super comfortable with the shoot yesterday and for giving much needed advice and suggestions. Since this was my first shoot in a long time, I was a bit nervous. I had a great time throughout the day." - Katherine Julia
- → "Mark your portfolio is as exceptional as ever. You are one of those rare photographers that is relax and laid back yet extremely talented in your field. I can't wait to do a photoshoot with you again some time" - Cassandra
- → "Hey Mark! I had an awesome time shooting with you and LOVE the new additions to your port ! See you and shoot with you again hopefully soon!" - Danielle
- → "Thanks for shooting with me! I had an awesome time" - Kayla
- → "You are so awesome to work with, truly know your craft and are so down to earth and helpful. Cannot wait to see shots and work with you again! Love, Your friendly neighborhood stalker " - Novasafa
- → "Had an amazing shoot with Mark Wiggin yesterday in my house and @ parque ochenta ,he brought out beauty I had not really noticed before! I implore you to shoot with him! He is amazing at dramatic photos, outdoors, basically anything, very down to earth, gives great directions, truly has the eye." - Novasafa
- → "Today's shoot ws the definition of epic!!! Thank you so much for shooting me! So exciteddd :-)" - Ngozi
- → "Amazing shots! Thank you! It was so easy to work with you. And I am really satisfied with the pictures. Looking forward to getting some more and to working with you again!" - Maria
- → "I love (the photos)! Can we get married in the spring?" - Marsha
- → "Mark you are INCREDIBLE! such an amazing photographer and a super professional person to work with, can't wait to see the results of our work!!!" - Lissarette
- → "Mark, thank you so much for the shoot! Your great and alot of fun! Hope to be lucky to work with you again in the future!" - Ania
- → "Art is work" - Milton Glaser
- → "A work of art is a confession" - Albert Camus
- → "Amateurs look for inspiration; the rest of us just get up and go to work." - Chuck Close
- → "There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs." - Ansel Adams
- → "It's that I don't like white paper backgrounds. A woman does not live in front of white paper. She lives on the street, in a motor car, in a hotel room." - Helmut Newton
- → "My idea of what photography should be is many hours in a room together, shooting, talking, interacting. It should be a long and interesting process during which you get to know another human being. I like working on projects together. Love it, actually." - http://www.modelmayhem.com/2938214
I highly recommend you check out these links.
- → Do confirm 1 to 2 days before the shoot.
- → Don't be a flake.
- → Do bring a chaperone. Don't let them get in the way.
- → I send all unedited. I do not edit on request.